Frequently Asked Questions
If you can’t find your answer below please contact Us.
Frequently Asked Questions About
Our most asked questions
- If you are coming here for the first time, you might want to begin by participating in a day or weekend workshop.
- For those who would like to learn as much as possible in a short period of time, we offer a 14-day residential journey of self-exploration called the Tourist Program.
This powerful program at the OSHO Humaniversity will take you behind the scenes of your relationships, your job and your busy mind and give you the tools you need to create a new direction in your life.
- If you are able to continue your personal development for a longer time, you are welcome to extend your Tourist Program. You can also join our residential Student Program for one to twelve months. Our most comprehensive program is the One-Year Intensive. It combines all of the above programs into a year that will change your life forever.
- We offer several Trainings for self-development and professional skills. Many of these trainings allow you to follow a curriculum of workshops over the year and are designed to fit within your current living and work situation.
- We also offer individual sessions and specialized programs for addiction, health and wellness, teenagers and parents and kids.
The AUM meditation is a guided process in fourteen stages, lasting two hours. Together with the other participants, it leads you through an exploratory and healing experience of fourteen major aspects of human nature: hatred, forgiveness, love, stamina, life energy, chaos, dance, sadness, laughter, sensuality, chanting, silence, respect and sharing. AUM stands for awareness, understanding and meditation.
It is an excellent exercise to keep yourself alive, vibrant and open. The AUM is a Social Meditation – a great opportunity to meet old friends and create new friendships.
The AUM is one of the basic techniques used in OSHO Humaniversity groups, and it has become a very popular meditation around the world. Read More
- Veeresh, born Denny Yuson-Sánchez in New York in 1938, is the founder and president of the Osho Humaniversity. He is known for his innovative and inspiring way of working with people. He trains the therapists at the Humaniversity and leads workshops here and around the world.
Already a successful therapist in London, he met Osho in 1974 and soon fell in love with his teachings. Osho gave him the name Veeresh, meaning “bliss beyond fear.”
Several years later he started the OSHO Humaniversity, creating a therapy center and community where friendship is the highest value.
The OSHO Humaniversity is an experiential school of personal growth and professional development. We offer workshops and programs that give you the opportunity to explore who you are and how you can lead a more fulfilling life. We teach this in a dynamic communal-living environment at our campus on the north coast of Holland, 45 minutes from Amsterdam.
Humaniversity is committed to protecting your privacy. We only collect information about our customers for the purpose of processing reservations and for sending solicited email newsletters and announcements. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect online.
When you visit our site
When you visit the Humaniversity web site, you are anonymous. We do not collect any personal information, including your email address, without your prior knowledge and consent.
When you make a reservation with us
When you make a reservation with us you are asked to complete an Application Form. This asks you to provide specific personal information which is used exclusively for the purpose of evaluating your application and understanding your personal needs during the Humaniversity program you have selected. To process your reservation, we also need your name, payment method, billing address, phone number, and email address. All this information is transferred to our server using high-grade 256 bit SSL encryption (Secure Sockets Layer), a security protocol that provides communications privacy over the Internet. Humaniversity uses a private SSL certificate, not shared by anyone else.
When you subscribe to our email lists
You are placed on our electronic mailing list(s) only when you subscribe by email, subscribe through our web site, or check the subscription box(es) on our reservation form (which is unchecked by default) or our email lists subscription page. We never share our email lists with any outside source unless it is a joint event with Humaniversity and is relevant to the specific list. We respect your privacy and want to make it as convenient as possible to unsubscribe from our lists, you can do so via our unsubscribe page.
When you e-mail us
Should you contact us via email or otherwise specify that you want us to correspond with you via email, we will. We will not use casual email contact for anything other than response to your questions. We will not add you to any list, send you unsolicited email or other communications based upon your email contact with Humaniversity.
When you leave our site
Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, our online Humaniversity Application Form or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.
Information collected in your Application Form is stored in an internal password protected database that is accessible only by the personnel relevant to the conduct of your Humaniversity program.
This policy was last modified on March 18, 2012
Att: Kristian Rajan Waitz
Dr Wiardi Beckmanlaan 4
Egmond aan Zee 1931BW
0031 (0)72 506 4114