Formal Complaints Form

Often, complaints can be resolved quickly by directly contacting the person who provided your service. Before lodging a Formal Complaint we encourage you to talk with the person concerned.

Our staff will do their best to address your concerns. If you need any support or guidance in order to do this, please contact the Humaniversity Complaints Officer:
Mr. Jan Kraal
Phone: (+31-(0)72-5064114

What is a Formal Complaint? A Formal Complaint is made when a person wishes to formally register dissatisfaction with a Humaniversity service and expressly requests the Humaniversity Complaints Committee to investigate the complaint and propose a remedy where appropriate.