For Tourist Program graduates
Tourist-Plus is a seven-day course designed to bring you into a deeper experience at the Humaniversity. We have created this especially for busy people who want to focus quickly and effectively on specific issues in their lives.
A brief course is possible because you know us, we know you and you know how the Tourist Program works. This means that you will be able to deep-dive straight into working on your personal issue.
Your focus can be
- Difficulties in your love life
- Challenges at work
- Relationship Crisis
- Family dynamics
- General lack of energy or motivation
- Or any other issue that you feel stuck with
We all face challenges in life. Here at the Humaniversity we support you with a great boost of energy and all of our experience. We help you to expose what lies below the issue and make the change that you need.
Here’s how Tourist-Plus works
- An in-check interview to identify the matters you wish to work on
- A personal coach of your choice from the OSHO Humaniversity Staff
- 5 days in the Tourist Program
- 2 days in a weekend workshop
- 1 individual session (choose from a range of counseling and bodywork options)
- An out-check interview to review your experiences and insights
Tourist-Plus is ongoing throughout the year.
You can start any day, Monday through Friday at 12:00, except during the WOW Intensive (mid-July to mid-August) and the Coming Together (end of December).