Specific Cancellation and Payment Terms
The general policy on Cancellations, Refunds and Cooling-off Period apply to all programs. The following programs have additional special cancellation policies and payment terms:
- If you are unable to attend or need to reschedule your session, please give us 48 hours notice.
- If you miss your session, you will be charged for the full price of the session.
Therapist Training, Encounter Training, Sexuality Training and Personal Education Course
- Each training year has two payment terms. The first term is due before the first day of the training year, and the second term is due 60 days thereafter. (See exception below for Therapist Training)
- The replacement fee for missed workshops and tutorials is the full price of the individual workshop or tutorial day. If you present a signed note from your physician, the replacement fee is €85.00. (See exception below for PEC)
For Therapist Training Only
- If you begin Level I or Level II with participation in the WOW, 70% of the fee for the training year must be paid before commencing the training, and the remaining 30% must be paid before the start of the first weekend group.
For Personal Education Course (PEC) Only
- The PEC is designed to be a flexible course and has no replacement fees. In consultation with your course counselor, you may replace the workshops of the PEC with other workshops that we offer.
Humaniversity Addiction Program Intensive (HAPI)
- The fee for each month is due at the beginning of the month. If you leave during the month, there is no refund.
- Payment of 30% of the course fee is due at the time of booking to confirm your reservation.
- In the case of cancellation before the beginning of the program and after the 14-day cooling off period, we will refund your payment less the 30% deposit.
- We offer a try-out period for all participants during the first three days of your program. If you decide to stop the program during this time, we will charge you the day price times the number of days attended.
- Each training year has two payment terms. The first term is due before the first day of the training year, and the second term is due 60 days thereafter.
- In the case of interruptions to the program, you will change to the quarterly module plan and payment structure.
One-Year Intensive (Payment in Quarterly Modules)
- The program has 4 quarterly payments, each due at the beginning of every module.
- In the case of interruptions to the program, due to staff advice, financial or medical reasons the program will be extended by the number of days that you were out.