Family Constellation Training
Training in Systemic Constellation Work
Training in Systemic Constellation Work. This training is non-residential. Food and Accommodation optional for a fee.
Aim of the training:
Participants will be enabled to use constellation and systemic tools in therapeutic settings and in coaching, both in individual sessions and in groups.
The training focusses on self experience, practical application and theoretical knowledge. It is open for both professionals and non-professionals who are interested in systemic understanding.
- Theoretical background of systemic work, storytelling and trauma healing
- Work on different themes: principles of systemic work/constellation work; the art of self-help; family tree/ genogram; the nature of trauma; storytelling as a tool
- Work with clients under supervision
Different approaches to constellation work, systemic techniques of different schools, genograms, self-care methods, storytelling, literature studies, supervision, video feedback.
The training is in 6 blocks each consisting of a three day Family Constellation group (Friday - Sunday, which will be open to the public ) followed by 3 training days (Monday - Wednesday).
2 blocks each year.
Altogether 36 days of 8 hours.
Participants will be given assignments to do between the blocks.
- Admission to training is by interview with Sakino (in person or on skype)
- Number of training participants: 10 - 15
- Each block can also be booked separately
Tuition: Each block: 820,-
Participants will receive a certificate of participation after completion of training.